Asynchronous exceptions in threadWait

Bev gmemawdavis at aol.com
Fri Jan 18 01:51:47 UTC 2019

Who are all you people and why am I receiving emails from you? Please stop. Take me off list. Thanks
On Thursday, January 17, 2019 Andrew Martin <andrew.thaddeus at gmail.com> wrote:
Ah, that makes sense. They certainly differ in the guarantees they provide around when unregisterFd_ is called. Although I think the exception would still be raised in the caller of threadWait regardless of which way it was written.

Sent from my iPhone