qualified exports , what would that mean Re: Add

Levent Erkok erkokl at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 07:54:48 UTC 2019

Two modules would indeed solve it, and I alluded to it in my original
message. (I used the term "internal" module, but I see that it was
confusing.) However, the whole point is that you want to avoid that.

I'm not suggesting this has the biggest ROI; but I can see it would have a
few use cases and would be an easy solution to an annoying problem as the
original poster was arguing. (And Lennart says that'd be easy to implement,
after quite a bit of bikeshedding on the precise syntax I suppose.)