Proposal: Add singleton function to Data.List module

Helmut Schmidt helmut.schmidt.4711 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 10:38:45 UTC 2019

Andreas, you seem to be mistaken there'd only be one container API? But
there's several container APIs besides "Data.Set" which provide some
collection of elements!

https://hackage.haskell.org/package/dlist-0.8.0.7/docs/Data-DList.html#v:cons

https://hackage.haskell.org/package/dlist-0.8.0.7/docs/Data-DList.html#v:append

https://hackage.haskell.org/package/text-1.2.4.0/docs/Data-Text.html#v:cons