Add NonEmptyMap and NonEmptySet to containers

Zemyla zemyla at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 17:40:54 UTC 2019

We could have a GADT for the FingerTree:

data Emptiness = E | NE

data FingerTree e a where
  EmptyT :: FingerTree 'E a
  SingleT :: a -> FingerTree e a
  DeepT :: !(Digit a) -> FingerTree e' (Node a) -> !(Digit a) -> FingerTree
e a

And because Seq is a newtype wrapper around FingerTree (Elem a) anyway, Seq
and NonEmptySeq would become newtype wrappers around FingerTree 'E (Elem a)
and FingerTree 'NE (Elem a). This avoids the majority of the code
duplication.