Add NonEmptyMap and NonEmptySet to containers

Oleg Grenrus oleg.grenrus at iki.fi
Sun Apr 21 19:54:44 UTC 2019

Btw `partition` should return `These (NESet a) (NESet a)`: all match, all don’t match, or some match and some don’t.

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/nonempty-containers-0.1.1.0/docs/Data-Set-NonEmpty.html#v:partition

As said, I’d think twice before changing that API. Yet, These is problematic type. (I’m all in to put it into `base`, but I won’t write a proposal).