Whither split base?

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 22:17:02 UTC 2018

We had two different people join the CLC with the express wish of working
on it. Both of them seemed to recoil at the scale of the problem after
going deeper, and progress ground to a halt.

We _do_ have a few open slots on the committee though. I'm putting out an
open call for folks to join the committee today. Maybe someone interested
in diving into the problem might apply. =)

-Edward