Whither split base?

Tom Murphy amindfv at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 16:01:35 UTC 2018

I'd rather see Backpack become a lot more mainstream (many more
packages using it, maybe seeing other Haskell compilers implement it?)
before using it to split base.

I'm also -1 on any change to our most foundational package that causes
breakage for any category of users, unless there's a very compelling
reason.

Tom