Proposal: Add a splitBy / splitOn in Data.List

Dan Burton danburton.email at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 15:42:26 UTC 2018

If and when base is split, then just include Data.List.Split with whatever
package all the other List stuff gets put in. My point is, this module
should live in the same package where the other list functions live.

I'm in favor of splitting base, but things should not be so broken up to
the extreme of having a package just for left-pad. It is possible to find
middle ground.

-- Dan Burton