CComplex type

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Wed May 30 17:49:29 UTC 2018

More broadly: the FFI types ghc has should be revamped to add not just that
but also the StdInt types like (U)Int_{Ptr,64,32} etc

but yes, thats definitely specfied in like c99 or c11, and should be in the
ffi addendum etc

all of the above should also be reflected in the 2020 haskell revision.

Ostensibly John Wiegley volunteered for that, but if you wanna lead the
charge on that, i'm pretty confident he'd be happy to let you.  I'm
"cosponsoring" that too, so any way i can help let me know :)