Proposal: add a foldable law

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Sun May 6 03:17:42 UTC 2018

On May 5, 2018 at 10:43:57 PM, David Feuer (david.feuer at gmail.com) wrote:
Your law doesn't blow up for infinite structures (your care wasn't for nothing) but it doesn't say very much about them.
No, I’m pretty sure that the two formulations say exactly the same thing in this case. I do think that your formulation is more elegant and if that helps the committee along to a decision, as I said, I’m more than happy if they go with it. I just want to be sufficiently clear on what is being said by either formulation. And if you do have a good example where they differ on infinite structures, it would be interesting to see.

-g