Add a createT analogue for arrays

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 04:54:08 UTC 2018

Oh, there's actually a much nicer way to write runArraysContextHet,
using runArraysHet:

  newtype S f g t = S {unS :: f t (g t)}

  newtype CS t u a = CS {unCS :: t (S u a)}

  instance (HTraversable t, Traversable' u) => HTraversable (CS t u) where
    htraverse f = fmap CS . htraverse (fmap S . traverse' f . unS) . unCS

  runArraysContextHet
    :: (HTraversable t, Traversable' u)
    => (forall s. ST s (t (S u (MutableArray s))))
    -> t (S u Array)
  runArraysContextHet m = unCS $ runArraysHet (CS <$> m)

So it seems that runArraysHet is powerful enough.