Dump core of base

Matthew Pickering matthewtpickering at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 20:04:29 UTC 2018

Looking at the doc/user-setting.md file for Hadrian, I would guess the
following.

https://github.com/ghc/ghc/blob/master/hadrian/doc/user-settings.md

1. Copy hadrian/src/UserSettings.hs to hadrian/UserSetting.hs
2. Define

```
dumpArgs = userArgs = builder Ghc ? package base ? arg "-ddump-simpl
-ddump-to-file -ddump-dir=foo"
```

3. Create a build flavour something like

userFlavour = quickestFlavour { name = "user", args = (args
quickestFlavour) <> dumpArgs }

4. Compile with `./hadrian.sh -j --flavour=user`