What top-level names are “allocated”?

Wolfgang Jeltsch g9ks157k at acme.softbase.org
Fri Feb 17 14:45:22 UTC 2017

Hi!

When uploading a new version of grapefruit-frp yesterday, I got the
following warning from cabal-install:

> Exposed modules use unallocated top-level names: FRP

This made me wonder which top-level names are actually “allocated”.
I tried to find this out from the Cabal sources, but the GitHub search
functionality revealed no occurrences of the word “unallocated”.

Regarding my concrete case, I think it would be good to change “FRP” to
“Reactive”, which is what Reactive Banana is using, for example.
However, is “Reactive” an “allocated” top-level name?

All the best,
Wolfgang