Bug tracker for cpphs

Malcolm Wallace malcolm.wallace at me.com
Sat Jan 30 11:49:09 UTC 2016

On 30 Jan 2016, at 05:19, Andrés Sicard-Ramírez wrote:

> Is there a bug tracker for cpphs?

Sorry, no.  I know it is a bit old-school to accept only email reports of bugs, not least because it gives little visibility to the world at large about which bugs are known, and if they are being fixed or not.  But I never found a ticketing system I liked, and the effort required to set up a tracker always seems greater than the value it might deliver for a small project like cpphs.  If someone with more experience of setting up trackers were to do the work of creating one for cpphs (maybe on github? is that where everyone hangs out these days?), I might be persuaded to use it.  :-)

Regards,
    Malcolm