Proposal: Data.Bool.implies

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 15:23:00 UTC 2016

I don't care one way or the other about the creation of implies, I'm happy
to bow to popular opinion either way.

I do care about changing the strictness of the comparisons in Ord Bool,
however, and that would require a rather massive survey of what breaks, and
what gets slower -- one that we simply haven't done -- before I'd even
start to be comfortable with it.

-Edward