Proposal: Data.Bool.implies

Brent Yorgey byorgey at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 16:59:31 UTC 2016

I disagree.  The equivalence between `implies` and (<=) depends on the
ordering chosen for Bool, which is completely arbitrary, and is not
something people thinking about logic should be expected to know or learn.
For example, the Coq standard library happens to choose the other order,
with True < False.

-Brent