Proposal: Data.Bool.implies

Evan Laforge qdunkan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 06:57:01 UTC 2016

I have only very rarely needed 'implies' and when I do I'm happy with
'if a then b else False'.  But if I needed to do that a lot, I would
write my own function and certainly never use (<=), because I wouldn't
guess that (<=) has the same logic as implies.  And even if it does,
isn't the means more important than the end?  For the same reason I
wouldn't write 'not a || b' because when I want to say implies I'll
just directly say implies.