Haskell Foldable Wats

Augustsson, Lennart Lennart.Augustsson at sc.com
Thu Feb 25 13:40:40 UTC 2016

Yes, at this point I think the best we can do is to make sure we get good warnings.
I'd suggest that we can attach a warning to a method in each instance.
So when using length on a tuple we'd get a warning.
I don't even want to upgrade ghc to get the FTP until such a warning is in place (we are still on 7.8).