Haskell Foldable Wast

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 23:50:31 UTC 2016

That leads to a ton of ever MORE nonsensical consequences like not being to
weaken calls to mapM (which uses Traversable) to mapM_(which needs only
Foldable) or doubling the number of combinators we have all over again for
random prescriptive reasons, right after we just starting finally healing
the last source of needless duplication (Applicative not being a superclass
of Monad).

-Edward