Proposal: Add conspicuously missing Functor instances for tuples

Benno Fünfstück benno.fuenfstueck at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:28:48 UTC 2016

Oftentimes, I will order my tuples in such a way that the "interesting"
value comes last in the tuple. The `Traversable` and `Functor` instances
are useful in this case, because I use the tuple as `(extraInfo,
realValue)`, and mostly I'm only concerned with `realValue` and the
`Traversable` and `Functor` instances let me work with `realValue` quite
easily.

Kosyrev Serge <_deepfire at feelingofgreen.ru> schrieb am Do., 18. Feb. 2016
um 16:11 Uhr: