I can no longer maintain containers

Milan Straka milan at strakovi.com
Wed Apr 6 20:40:29 UTC 2016

Hi all,

so if I am correct, David is willing (and surely able, definitely from
the technical point of view) to take care of Data.Sequence, with others
(like wren) maybe stepping up later.

So what do you think about adding both David and Edward Kmett (as CLC
representative; he may add other/all CLC members if he likes) as
maintainers of containers (github & hackage), with David being
responsible for Data.Sequence, and CLC for the rest (until maybe
someone other appears later)?

Please, David, Edward, whoever, any thoughts?

Cheers,
Milan