I can no longer maintain containers

wren romano winterkoninkje at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 07:09:27 UTC 2016

On Sun, Apr 3, 2016 at 8:07 PM, David Feuer <david.feuer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I consider myself competent to serve maintain Data.Sequence and Data.Tree. I
> am much less familiar with the other modules in the package. I would
> particularly like to serve as co-maintainer if anyone else is interested.

I consider myself competent to maintain Data.IntMap, Data.IntSet,
Data.Map, and Data.Set. Albeit, I haven't looked too closely at any
changes since the end of Milan Straka's major overhaul for
micro-optimizing things a while back; but I'm very familiar with the
structures themselves and how/why they work the way they do.

However, until this fall I am extremely busy so I wouldn't feel
comfortable making people rely on my timeliness. I would be fine
becoming a co-maintainer once autumn rolls around, though.

> Alternatively (and better, in my opinion), the package could be split.

I leave that decision to the wisdom of the list.

--
Live well,
~wren