I can no longer maintain containers

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 03:21:41 UTC 2016

Does Cabal balk if you try to expose a module provided by a dependency?
That seems quite strange. If so, could we rename the modules in the
splinter packages and then provide modules in the meta-package that just
export them wholesale?

module Data.Sequence2 where ... -- in a sequence package
module Data.Sequence (module Data.Sequence2) where import Data.Sequence2 --
in containers

It's not so pretty, but it seems sane.