Proposal: pare down traversable

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 08:12:03 UTC 2015

The fact that Monad got the nice sequence name and Applicative got the
ugly stepduckling sequenceA name is an unfortunate accident of history
that I for one do not want to see in the next Haskell Report. Once the
decision is made that something should go away, it seems generally
best to get rid of it sooner rather than later.