Proposal: Data.Functor.<.> for `fmap f2 . f1`

Andreas Abel andreas.abel at ifi.lmu.de
Sun Sep 20 10:19:32 UTC 2015

I also defined this <.> for my own use, see

https://hackage.haskell.org/package/Agda-2.4.0/docs/Agda-Utils-Functor.html

(<.>) relates to (.) as (<$>) relates to ($).

I find myself in quite often in the need of my own "Functor" <.>, and at
least 100 times more seldom I require the "filepath" <.>.

Do we juggle around filepathes all the time when we program Haskell!?
Don't we rather combine functions a lot?

So, a conflict with filepath is not the final word.

Cheers,
Andreas