Breaking Changes and Long Term Support Haskell

Jeremy voldermort at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 21 12:57:16 UTC 2015

My rationale for proposing LTS as a solution is that this is the model which
enterprise users have already adopted this for other technologies, despite
the big jump between releases. I'm not theorising about a proposition which
may work for users seeking long-term stability, I'm describing the solution
which they're already using and happy with for other technologies.