3 release policy

Adam Bergmark adam at bergmark.nl
Wed Oct 21 12:13:10 UTC 2015

I think Petr was suggesting (either way, I am!) that you should be able to
suppress a warning for only one identifier, or only one location.

* I don't want to enable IncoherentInstances for my whole module because
then I might mess up, only for this one instance
* I don't want to allow all orphan instances, only this one instance
* I don't want to hide all possible future and past deprecation warnings, I
only want to mark this one identifier as ok for compatibility reasons

...  et.c.

Cheers,
Adam