Monad of no `return` Proposal (MRP): Moving `return` out of `Monad`

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Sun Oct 4 17:18:22 UTC 2015

1) I would like to ban the usage of the term "C++" in all libraries mailing
list discussions except for those discussing binding C++ code. I have never
seen intelligent discussion result from bringing up "C++" in an unrelated
context.
2) Is there an updated wiki page for this proposal that explains the
migration path for the community

It seems that there is a lot of discussion about what this proposal might
be and it is time to make it more concrete (particularly with respect to
how exactly library and application authors handle breakage) if there is
going to be more productive conversation going forward.
Also, one should not be required to re-read this long thread and pick out
important details to understand the proposal as it exists now.