mapM /= traverse?

Dan Doel dan.doel at gmail.com
Tue May 12 14:18:23 UTC 2015

Okay. I talked with some folks, and I now understand why this matters for
you.

I can't think of a fusion reason for the custom definition. traverse is a
foldr same as the particular mapM. I think it's just an oversight.

Since the type doesn't even change, we should be able to fix this in
7.10.2, no?