RFC: "Native -XCPP" Proposal

Andrés Sicard-Ramírez asr at eafit.edu.co
Wed May 6 13:43:03 UTC 2015

I want to emphasize that cpphs is actively maintained as it's pointed
out in https://ghc.haskell.org/trac/ghc/wiki/Proposal/NativeCp. The
Agda team has found some cpphs bugs which have been *quickly* fixed by
cpphs's author, Malcolm Wallace. Unfortunately I have not been able to
track down the problem mentioned by Janek Stolarek.

Andrés