Library_submissions and Call for Maintainers

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 18:25:28 UTC 2015

There was some handwringing recently about the fact that we have two random
packages in the platform.

You may also want to look at what tf-random is doing, and see if it would
make sense to try to merge the two packages. Perhaps reach out to Michał
Pałka? It seems a shame to have two classes for Random lying around with
subtly different semantics.

-Edward