Math in Haddock

Dominic Steinitz dominic at steinitz.org
Wed Jun 17 08:08:21 UTC 2015

You can install your own copy of mathjax and then use haddock --mathjax=URL. If you prefer something else, let me know and I will see if it is possible to add it. Ah but you are talking about Javascript, a subject about which I am completely ignorant. If you mean your browser does not support Javascript then I am at a loss. Maybe someone on this list can help?

Dominic Steinitz
dominic at steinitz.org
http://idontgetoutmuch.wordpress.com