Proposal: Add IsList instance for ZipList

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 11:22:43 UTC 2015

I personally strongly believe in keeping the Applicative and Monad for a
type compatible.

Otherwise why the heck did we make Applicative a superclass of Monad?

In this case the thing David wants only makes any difference if you
explicitly turn on OverloadedLists, so if you never use that extension
you'll never care about the instance anyways.

-Edward