[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: fgl-5.5.2.0 and fgl-arbitrary-0.2.0.0

Jeffrey Brown jeffbrown.the at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 19:21:56 UTC 2015

Thanks, Ivan! It looks exciting. Is there a demo file floating around
somewhere? Martin Erwig's old site [1] for FGL includes some demonstration
code, which builds on a file called "test.hs" [2]; I know the site is
obsolete but are those aspects of it still useful?

[1] https://web.engr.oregonstate.edu/~erwig/fgl/haskell/
[2] https://web.engr.oregonstate.edu/~erwig/fgl/haskell/test.hs