Drastic Prelude changes imminent

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 17:06:56 UTC 2015

I'm trying to understand why people with (serious, legitimate)
concerns about BBP didn't come out of the woodwork until RC2. I fear
it's likely that nothing can be done to change this until 7.12 in any
case.

For the record, I'm not a huge fan of the Foldable abstraction myself;
I just don't think now is a good time for that discussion.