System.Posix.IO.ByteString

Antoine Latter aslatter at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 14:15:42 UTC 2015

The 'unix-bytestring' package looks like it can read a ByteString from the
file descriptor once you have it open:

http://hackage.haskell.org/package/unix-bytestring-0.3.7.2/docs/System-Posix-IO-ByteString.html

Sadly both 'unix' and 'unix-bytestring' define a module named
'System.Posix.IO.ByteString', and you need functionality from both to get
your job done - 'openFd' from 'unix' and then 'fdRead' from
'unix-bytestring'.