removing constraints

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 16:02:56 UTC 2015

Yes, that is what I was referring to. I don't remember where it was, but
IRC is a possibility. The basic problem is that if you consider the types
that would make sense as numerators and denominators for a ratio, and you
consider the instances of Integral, then their intersection turns out to
be, to a close approximation, {Integer}. The problem Brandon Allbery points
out restricts things on one side, while the peculiar constraint that