Proposal: removeDirectoryRecursive should not follow symlinks

amindfv at gmail.com amindfv at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 00:50:46 UTC 2015

Wow, I did not realize this was the behavior. I would consider it a major bug.

+1 to removing, -1 to any deprecation periods or delay, +0 to adding the existing function with a new name (as long as warnings are clearly visible)

I would also support backporting a warning to haddocks for versions before the "fix"

Tom