Proposal: removeDirectoryRecursive should not follow symlinks

Edward Z. Yang ezyang at mit.edu
Mon Jan 5 22:43:05 UTC 2015

Sure, I'm happy for someone to put this forward as a counterproposal.

My reasoning for changing the meaning of the identifier: I'm pretty
sure almost everyone using the current function doesn't actually
want to follow symlinks.  To actually verify this I'd have to do
some Hackage spelunking.

Edward

Excerpts from Greg Weber's message of 2015-01-05 14:33:41 -0800: