Is deprecation as bad as removal?

Greg Weber greg at gregweber.info
Tue Feb 24 23:55:18 UTC 2015

Even if warnings are treated as errors, it is not correct because you can
turn off deprecation warnings. To be fine-grained you can create a single
module where deprecated things are imported and then re-exported, but that
module has deprecation warnings turned off. Certainly that is extra work,
but it is easier than most would imagine.