Discussion: Add unboxed mutable references somewhere sensible

Dan Doel dan.doel at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 17:26:37 UTC 2015

If you're talking about Data.Ref.Unboxed, it only seems to do what vector
and primitive classify as Prim types. Not tuples and other
structure-of-arrays type stuff. And all that classification is contained in
primitive (Data.Primitive.Types). It covers some pointer types that Prim
doesn't, but doesn't have Addrs, which Prim does.