Proposal: Make Semigroup as a superclass of Monoid

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:39:15 UTC 2015

Well, it seems the consensus is high enough that we'll try to go ahead with
this. As it affects the Prelude, we may put out another poll / wider
broadcast just to avoid any appearance of ambushing folks with another
change to the Prelude without announcement, but I think at this point my
intent is to pick a path to make this happen.

-Edward