Exceptions with Context Re: Proposal: Add exception info

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 02:23:38 UTC 2015

hrm,  i like this proposal more, and it seems like with some fleshing out
it can be strictly more extensible yet backwards compatible than michael's

I'll need to mull it a bit more before I cast my vote, but this seems to
sketch out a design that provides the same information, but in a more
extensible/backwards compatible fashion (at least in a first cut of
thinking about it)

(i'm splitting this into a new thread so the discussions dont get mixed up)