Bed & Breakfast maintainer?

Adam Bergmark adam at bergmark.nl
Tue Apr 14 20:30:11 UTC 2015

Hi Mike,

See section 2 of https://wiki.haskell.org/Taking_over_a_package

With the public e-mail+CC in place you can then either email the hackage
admins after two weeks or immediately open a ticket on
https://github.com/haskell-infra/hackage-trustees/issues , assuming no
response from the maintainer admins can either give you maintainership
(that you can give to someone else if you'd like), or they can do a
non-maintainer upload with the fixes.

Cheers,
Adam