[core libraries] List of core libraries

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 18:45:07 UTC 2014

Herbert:

Heretofore I'd been treating filepath as owned by Neil Mitchell, but that
statement does sound like he's handed it off to the libraries process,
which would make it a core-libraries issue if he doesn't want to deal with
it.

I'm copying him on this thread to get his opinion.

I've also copied Andy Gill, to see if he has any opinions on the state of
who owns update responsibility for hpc itself.

Andy, Neil: Thoughts?

Thomas: Thanks for forcing this issue to attention.

-Edward