Pre-Proposal: Add Validation somewhere easily accessible

Andreas Abel abela at chalmers.se
Thu Sep 25 07:52:15 UTC 2014

To use the Errors type in a nice way:

* I'd like to import it from a module named Control.Applicative.Error(s)

* be able to work it without reference to Lift, Constant, Pure, Other.

The second point would amout to, I guess,
* newtype Errors instead of type Errors
* having 'runErrors' that give me the result or the errors.

Just some initial thoughts,
Andreas

andreas.abel at gu.se
http://www2.tcs.ifi.lmu.de/~abel/