Pre-Proposal: Add Validation somewhere easily accessible

Joseph Abrahamson me at jspha.com
Mon Sep 22 23:27:14 UTC 2014

`Lift` is, but `Errors` should be identical, correct? It appears to work exactly as I would hope in my testing, anyway. The only difference is one further step unwrapping the Constant. Am I missing something major?

Tangentially, I don’t understand why transformers defines its own Constant type, though, given Const in Applicative. At least in transformers 4.0 they use the built-in Eq1 classes and the like.

Joseph