Pre-Proposal: Add Validation somewhere easily accessible

Joseph Abrahamson me at jspha.com
Mon Sep 22 20:08:22 UTC 2014

Andreas, that’s perfect! I had never realized the solution was sitting under my nose the whole time.

Indeed, for my purposes—basically any time I’ve used this type—this is by far the best solution. It’s more than enough for me to just withdrawal any desire to make a concrete proposal.

Thanks for the discussion everyone.

Joseph