HTTP package - supported GHC versions

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Mon Sep 8 21:19:44 UTC 2014

Do you (or anyone else) have any sense of how common GHC 7.0 usage is in
practice?

I do like the idea in principle of supporting old compilers, but it does
come with a cost even if the code works with them right now.

Also, if there's anyone out there that depends on HTTP and wants to
support GHC 7.0 for whatever reason, that would swing it for me.