HTTP package - supported GHC versions

Ganesh Sittampalam ganesh at earth.li
Wed Sep 3 16:35:22 UTC 2014

I don't really know much about travis. Johan wrote the config for the
HTTP package and then disabled the tests because cabal was failing:

https://github.com/haskell/HTTP/commit/bbb2867c03a853ce70e1958adc8ddc5ce6bb2918

Perhaps that would be better now, but it does feel like a bit of a black
box to me.